Improving Our Church Campus
December 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of our church facility. During this time, we've made some minor changes: carpets, curtain, chair upholstery, and paint. As we look ahead, we want to improve our church campus to allow us to continue to communicate the Gospel well.
In April 2018, we began a new phase of our Next Building Project. Here are a few of the things we've been working on:
- Updating stage lift operation
- Replacing 50 year old A/C system
- Bathroom remodeling
- New cost-efficient LED house lighting
- Ceiling removal over the pit area
- New speaker system/sound board
- New video projection system
- Purchasing new bus
2020 and 2021 projects include paving, new entry gate, roofing, boiler, office and meeting room reconfiguration.
Plus, we'll be saving for building (in the next 10 years) a larger chapel and meeting rooms.