MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
WHERE & WHEN DO WE MEET?
- We're meeting Tuesday's on campus | 6:30pm-8:00pm
- We will be abiding by Alameda County's guidelines.
- We will be meeting in small groups around the parking lot. Sign-ups are required
- Please extend grace during this process.
- We will remain flexible and communicate as best as we can during this time.
- We know that families will have different timelines of when to integrate back into social gatherings and that's completely okay! We will have zoom available for anyone who can not join us in person.
For all updates on 3Crosses Response to Coronavirus click here.
At 3Crosses Middle School Ministry, or as we call it: 20/20 exists to help lead Middle School Students into a life-transforming relationship with Jesus. We do this by creating a fun-loving community where each student feels known & cared for.