Join 3Crosses Men
DUSK PATROL at 6:30PM
DAWN PATROL at 6:00am
Dawn & Dusk Patrol Online
OR ANY TIME AT
The mens ministry at 3crosses Church is committed to living out the great commission in community a variety of ways that we're pretty excited about.
- Weekly gatherings on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings called Dusk and Dawn Patrol where we laugh, encourage, pray and challenge each other from Gods word and by learning to follow the Spirit of God as men.
- Men's dinners called "The Bare Knuckle BBQ sessions" with 300 men growing closer to the heart of god by fighting through life issues together in community and with our maker. AND we eat like kings!
- Our yearly retreat in May each year called "The Sabbath reset"
- By serving together every place we can.
- By learning to love each other as that seems to be closest to the heart of God as revealed by His "new commandment" recorded in John 15. we do that through our discipleship adventure called "The Timothy Adventure" as well as all the other for mentioned ministry opportunities.
The call and vision is simple, "To make disciples" We define disciples as "imitators" So in the end, we're about becoming imitators of Jesus so others can imitate us all for Gods glory. We hope you join us I that pursuit.