- Phone: (510) 537-4690
- Email: email@example.com
- Meeting Address:
20600 John Drive, Castro Valley, CA 94546
- Sunday AM: 8:30a & 11:15a
- Community Hour: 10:00a
- Sunday PM: 6:13p
WHO: Everyone ... invite your friends and family!
WHAT: Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse
with dinner to raise funds for Family Camp
WHEN: Friday March 29th - doors open at 5:30pm, Costume Contest at 6pm, Winner announced at 7:30pm.*
WHERE: Children's Ministry Center (CMC)
HOW MUCH: $10 PER FAMILY (dinner included)
Costume Contest Rules and Regulations:
1. Your entire family must be present and dressed up by 6pm to enter
2. Superhero costumes only *Family friendly costumes*
3. You must be present at the time the winner is announced (7:30pm)
4. Costumes will be judged on the following criteria:
- Creativity: Was the costume made creatively, colorfully, and does it show personality?
- Originality: Does the costume stand out from the rest?
- Effort: Did the costume take time and effort?
- Authenticity: How accurate and thorough is the costume?
*The overall winner will receive a TRIP TO FAMILY CAMP FOR THE WHOLE FAM!
Other prizes will be awarded to the best family costume in each category as well.