Contact Us

Service Times

  • Sunday AM: 8:30a & 11:15a
  • Community Hour: 10:00a
  • Sunday PM: 6:13p


When is the 3Crosses facility available for weddings?

Wedding ceremonies may be held in the Chapel, which seats 200, between 10:00am and 4:00pm on Saturdays. For any other day or time, please submit a special request, which will be evaluated by the Pastor and the Facility Manager.

Who will officiate the wedding?

All weddings held in the 3Crosses Chapel must include a member of our pastoral staff.

How do I schedule a wedding?

You may contact the church office from 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, at 510.537.4690 or by , with the date and time you request for a wedding. Upon confirmation of the date, you may then download the premarital information form, which will need to be filled out and mailed back to the church. A Pastor will contact you shortly thereafter. Note that weddings for the upcoming calendar year may be scheduled beginning September 1st.

What premarital counseling is required?

The pastor officiating will go over the program of premarital counseling at your first meeting.

What is the donation?

The donation is $650, which includes the use of the Chapel, the pastor, sound/tech support and a cleaning/custodial fee. Financial arrangements will be made with the pastor during your initial appointment. We do not offer reception facilities - only use of the Chapel.

Can you describe the facility?

The Chapel seats 200 guests and includes padded seats, a stage and a sound system. There is a center aisle which measures 40 feet from the doors to the platform, if you would like to use a runner.

What decorations may I use?

If you would like to decorate the center aisle seats with bows, flowers, etc., please use masking tape; please, no tacks, nails or staples. No flower pedals to be used as decorations on the floor - only flower pedals that the flower girl scatters during the ceremony can be used.

For your use, we offer:

Two white candelabras. Each requires seven candles. Use 12" or 15" dripless tapers.

Kneeling bench, upholstered in white satin.

Table, 16" x 24", suitable for a unity candle or for communion.

Outside, you may use bubbles; please, no rice, birdseed, glitter or confetti.

How and where do we obtain our marriage license?

To apply for a marriage license both parties must appear in person and be 18 years of age or older. Government-issued picture identification is required. The license may be used only in the state of California, no later than 90 days after it is issued.

We recommend that you apply at least four weeks in advance of your wedding date.

Go to the Alameda County Clerk-Recorder's Office, 1106 Madison Street, Oakland, CA 94607, to obtain your license. The fee is $96. Requests for marriage licenses must be made before 4:00pm.

See Alameda County's Website for more information